Skip to main content

A SERENE GIRL

some people you can never forget... even if you try to cut off,I bet you will fail... so do I... a failure, a proud failure indeed!!

This is a story
of  serene girl...
who brought glory
and eyes like a pearl!
she is angelic
but not with wings
half cupid, half relic
surprise she brings!
with a heart of gold
things untold.
worries would be sold
before they are told...
in her she carries
innocence of a newborn
she will tell you stories
pages of sorrows would be torn!
with her you know
you will be fine
you just watch the show
e-i-g-h-t and then n-i-n-e
till the time
you would count t-e-n...
you will hear the chime
and you are out of that den!
the den of the darkness
where you were locked
by the power of her kindness
you will be shocked!
you keep wondering
you keep admiring
as per the old saying
fairies keep sailing!
you will never know
when she came and left
it is the end of the show
all pain with her she swept!
i still ponder
i still think
that angel yonder...
and before i blink,
i see her again
and i wonder why?
why this blessing i shall gain?
me:weak and shy
she:wow and bright!
like a distant star
sometimes glittering light.
but me, not at par
of receiving her presence
that distant star!
acknowledging the essence!
and i always thought
even with HIM i fought
for getting less than others got!
for i always forgot
that it is the pain
that demands to be felt
everyone having a share same
depends on the way it is being dealt!
she taught me things
she listened to my cry
again, maybe not with wings
a fairy, in awe of her you may die...
i am writing still...
this is now against my will
words are acting as a pill
for those scars are now a fill...!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THAT STRANGE LOOK

Off to a midnight saunter Into woods not so green
I saw someone gazing strong
Afraid to find out and lean.
I stood there still and small
Choosing between stay and move
The gaze took control of me
Telling me things none could prove!
The Fear of unknown built up
Shadows growing strong and dark
I felt a shudder in my soul,,
The thought of bygone, left a mark.
Taking a step back, I thought
Would mean a peep into the past
Heading forward being the best move
This fear will then not last.
I ordered my brain to stop the game
Gave the power to the crimson beast
I knew it would be fair and right
Former always stole the feast.
Now I was out of the woods,
Woods that were never green.
I came and saw the mirror,
The gaze I feared was mein!

The thing

Well, life is nothing but a catalogue of ideas that exists somewhere, waiting to get substantial! Take a form or maybe be loud enough for the world to hear; not as an echo but a whisper…
The thing about whispers,
Well, thy are heard yet unheard! Understood yet unknown language for many. Whispers, seldom become audible but the tunes are soothing, the feel of being unheard yet heard by somebody. More often than usual it is our own soul doing the role. But such introspection sessions are common, as common as an Unicorn on the road at the countryside maybe!
The thing about Unicorns, Well, they are magic. Magic sounds surreal but yes if you have the courage to believe in it; it won't disappoint you. Those 'serene' creatures are nothing but miracles. Wondrous souls that are created with the blink of an eye; with the movement of the wand I guess!

My sky in September

That small restless kiddo!
Overheard, shouted "Just nine"
Waited for the months to end
Till August things were fine.


It didn't bother him till eight,
September was his favorite...
The ninth month on calendar
Waited forever to savor it!


He was waiting, he is still...but
The wait became too long,
He waited, danced on one leg,
Sobbed, singing his favorite song!


The last date was the best,
He thought! Moulding the clay,
The form he made, of a face...
Much like a mask, it'd stay!


He painted few drops, with blue
A little real, a little messed up.
Blue being the fear, he trembled
Dropped the paint, it no more resembled!


What was in front, still blurred his eyes
He thought he'll manage the mistake,
He was sure he'll twist the story,
Mould it in his creative wake!


He took the brush, made it all blue,
Dropped the initial plan, thought,
"Blue is the new you!"
Still, with the heart he fought.


Heart wanted few little drops,
But what he got was more than his sha…